annedoubiletphoto ECOCUFFS™ (click on a cuff to start shopping!) Recycled aluminum bracelet imprinted with one of my photos HOPE HELP OCEAN PROTECT EARTH % PROFITS DONATED TO OCEAN NON-PROFITS
Red Coral wide$40.00
Red Crab on Pink Coral$40.00
Set of 2E$80.00
Red Coral narrow$40.00
Spider Crabs on Pink Coral$40.00
Pink Orange Coral$40.00
Water Ripples Arctic$40.00
Anne Doubilet wearing EcoCuffs at Blue Beyond Borders/I Heart Blue event, NYC
Anne with EcoCuffs @ Small Hope Bay Lodge, Andros, Bahamas
***NOTE: ANNE CAN NOW BE BOOKED FOR MOTIVATIONAL AND CORPORATE PRESENTATIONS THROUGH WORLD EXPLORERS BUREAU representing "awe inspiring speakers who share their stories worldwide for conferences and events." ***
- EcoCuffs are all USA made from up to 90% post consumer recycled aluminum, VOC FREE printing process, Green Circle certified. Aluminum cans partner with plastics in littering our oceans and beaches. Percentage of sales donated to Marine Environmental Research Institute (MERI) for Dr. Susan Shaw, Marine Toxicologist, to continue eliminating toxic ocean pollution
- EcoCuffs in 2 widths: Wide 1 1/2" and Narrow 3/4". Light, adjustable, water proof, scratch resistant, hand finished, imprinted with an original ©Anne Doubilet photo by waverlyart.com.
- Price includes FREE shipping/USA only/USPS priority mail.
- Each photograph with a worldwide story (see links below) to promote clean oceans!
- email Contact for volume discount
- Buy an annedoubiletphoto EcoCuff ™ and promote clean ocean awareness
- HOPE Help Ocean Protect Earth
- My stories:
- Travel Journal HOPE Help Ocean Protect Earth
- Travel Journal Panama
- Travel Journal Arctic
- Photo Gallery Arctic
- Photo Gallery Antarctica
- Photo Gallery Flowers of the Sea
PHOTOGRAPHS ON ECOCUFFS~Click on caption below for full size image.
NOTE: "These sunset photos from Le Maire Channel in Antarctica are so special because during nine years and over a dozen trips there, this is the one and only time I witnessed such a spectacular sunset." Dr. Rodolfo Werner, Antarctica and Southern Ocean Advisor.
PNG & Lionfish EcoCuff photos taken with Fantasea underwater housings