annedoubiletphoto ECOCUFFS® (click on a cuff to start shopping!) Recycled aluminum bracelet imprinted with one of my photos HOPE HELP OCEAN PROTECT EARTH % PROFITS DONATED TO OCEAN NON-PROFITS
Set 3A Antarctica
Set 3J Jellyfish
Set 3C Caribbean
Set 2A Water Ripples Blue #2
Set 2C Red Coral & Crab
Set 2G Antarctica
Water Ripples Orange #1
Water Ripples Orange #2
Orange Sunset wide
ALL ECOCUFFS ARE FULLY ADJUSTABLE JUST SQUEEZE ENDS TOGETHER ON WRIST!
Anne Doubilet wearing EcoCuffs at Blue Beyond Borders/I Heart Blue event, NYC
Anne with EcoCuffs @ Small Hope Bay Lodge, Andros, Bahamas
***NOTE: ANNE CAN NOW BE BOOKED FOR MOTIVATIONAL AND CORPORATE PRESENTATIONS THROUGH WORLD EXPLORERS BUREAU representing "awe inspiring speakers who share their stories worldwide for conferences and events." ***
- EcoCuffs are all USA made from up to 90% post consumer recycled aluminum, VOC FREE printing process, Green Circle certified. Aluminum cans partner with plastics in littering our oceans and beaches. Percentage of sales donated to Marine Environmental Research Institute (MERI) for Dr. Susan Shaw, Marine Toxicologist, to continue eliminating toxic ocean pollution
- EcoCuffs in 2 widths: Wide 1 1/2" and Narrow 3/4". FULLY ADJUSTABLE, light weight, water proof, scratch resistant, hand finished, imprinted with an original ©Anne Doubilet photo.
- Shipping charged at checkout/USA only/USPS priority mail.
- Each photograph with a worldwide story (see links below) to promote clean oceans!
- email Contact for volume discount
- Buy an annedoubiletphoto EcoCuff ® and promote clean ocean awareness
- HOPE Help Ocean Protect Earth
- My stories:
- Travel Journal HOPE Help Ocean Protect Earth
- Travel Journal Panama
- Travel Journal Arctic
- Photo Gallery Arctic
- Photo Gallery Antarctica
- Photo Gallery Flowers of the Sea
PHOTOGRAPHS ON ECOCUFFS~Click on caption below for full size image.
NOTE: "These sunset photos from Le Maire Channel in Antarctica are so special because during nine years and over a dozen trips there, this is the one and only time I witnessed such a spectacular sunset." Dr. Rodolfo Werner, Antarctica and Southern Ocean Advisor.
PNG & Lionfish EcoCuff photos taken with Fantasea underwater housings