annedoubiletphoto ECOCUFFS® (click on a cuff to start shopping!) Recycled aluminum HOPE bracelet imprinted with one of my photos HOPE HELP OCEAN PROTECT EARTH % PROFITS DONATED TO OCEAN NON-PROFITS
Scallop Shells Collection NOW HERE!
NEW 3 Shells Silver Gradient Band
NEW 3 Shells Gold Band
NEW 4 Shells Violet Band
NEW 4 Shells Gold Band
NEW 3 Large/2 Small Shells Grey Band
NEW 5 Shells Gold Band
NEW 5 Shells Silver Band
NEW Set 2B No Blue No Green
STACK 'EM! ALL ECOCUFFS FULLY ADJUSTABLE~ JUST SQUEEZE ENDS TOGETHER ON WRIST!
Anne Doubilet wearing EcoCuffs at Blue Beyond Borders/I Heart Blue event, NYC
Anne with EcoCuffs @ Small Hope Bay Lodge, Andros, Bahamas
***NOTE: ANNE CAN NOW BE BOOKED FOR MOTIVATIONAL AND CORPORATE PRESENTATIONS THROUGH WORLD EXPLORERS BUREAU representing "awe inspiring speakers who share their stories worldwide for conferences and events." ***
- EcoCuffs are all USA made from up to 90% post consumer recycled aluminum, VOC FREE printing process, Green Circle certified. Aluminum cans partner with plastics in littering our oceans and beaches.
- Percentage of my sales donated to Marine Environmental Research Institute (MERI) for Dr. Susan Shaw, Marine Toxicologist, to Stop Toxic Ocean Pollution (STOP)
- Limited selection of EcoCuffs available with donation~shop directly at Dr. Sylvia Earle's Mission Blue website and help support Mission Blue Hope Spot expeditions and initiatives.
- GIVE GIFTS THAT GIVE BACK TO THE OCEAN!
- EcoCuffs in 2 widths: Wide 1 1/2" and Narrow 3/4". FULLY ADJUSTABLE, light weight, water proof, scratch resistant, hand finished, imprinted with an original ©Anne Doubilet photo.
- Shipping charged at checkout/USA only/USPS priority mail.
- Each photograph with a worldwide story (see links below) to promote clean oceans!
- email Contact for volume discount
- Buy an annedoubiletphoto EcoCuff ® and promote clean ocean awareness
- HOPE Help Ocean Protect Earth
- My stories:
- Travel Journal HOPE Help Ocean Protect Earth
- Travel Journal Panama
- Travel Journal Arctic
- Photo Gallery Arctic
- Photo Gallery Antarctica
- Photo Gallery Flowers of the Sea
PHOTOGRAPHS ON ECOCUFFS~Click on caption below for full size image.
NOTE: "These sunset photos from Le Maire Channel in Antarctica are so special because during nine years and over a dozen trips there, this is the one and only time I witnessed such a spectacular sunset." Dr. Rodolfo Werner, Antarctica and Southern Ocean Advisor.
PNG & Lionfish EcoCuff photos taken with Fantasea underwater housings